This has been an outstanding year for OccupationalTherapy.com! We have had great presenters, topics and much enthusiasm from our members! I especially enjoy all of the feedback that you provide. It helps to not only improve our content, but also helps guide future course development. Our goal every year is to provide top-quality continuing education that is practical and relevant for OTs and this year was no exception. In addition to adding over 100 new courses to our continuing education library, we launched many great new series and partnerships. I hope that you have had the chance to check them out.
As the year comes to a close, we would like to recognize the most popular courses of 2015 with an average viewership of 500 views per course!
Top 5 Pediatric Courses
- Attachment and Mental Health of Infants and Toddlers Presenter: Elizabeth Cara, Ph.D., OTR/L, MFC
- Self-Regulation Strategies And The Relation To Underlying Neurological Conditions Presenter: Varleisha Gibbs, OTD, OTR/L
- Indoor Rainy Day, Snowy Day Fun Presenter: Amy M. Schlessman, PT, DPT, DHS
- Strategies and Supports for Providing Early Intervention Services to Children With Autism Presenter: Tara Warwick, MS, OTR/L
- Component Skills for Pre-Writing in Early Childhood Presenter: Helene Gillespie, Ph.D., OTR/L
Top 5 Adult Courses
- Balance Treatment Using Household Items Presenter: Kenneth J. Miller, PT, DPT, CEEAA
- Accessible Home Modifications Presenter: Rob Horkheimer, PT, MPT, CEAC, CAPS, ECHM
- Management of Shoulder Subluxation after Stroke Presenter: Salvadore Bondoc, OTD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Assessment of Postural Control in the Geriatric Population Presenter: Salvadore Bondoc, OTD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Introduction to Safe Patient Handling: A Paradigm Shift in the Way Therapists Handle and Move Patients Presenter: Lenore Frost, PhD, OTR/L CHT
Be sure to check out these great courses from 2015 to meet your state requirements before the end of the year. Again, thanks to all of our members and presenters for making this an amazing year at OccupationalTherapy.com. We could not have done it without your support and involvement!
Fawn Carson MS, OTR/L, ATP